The detailed picture for developing the leadership role of data science
Join us at the Hilton San Francisco Financial District from November 16th – 17th 2016
Corinium are delighted to announce the launch of the inaugural Chief Data Scientist, USA; the premier conference for high-level data science practitioners to get a detailed roadmap for developing the leadership role for data science. It will also assist anyone looking to fully exploit the data science capability within their organization.
- Learn to identify and meet real business needs in order to go beyond insight and unlock maximum value for your organization with the tools and techniques to translate data science insight into business enhancing action.
- What does it really mean to be a Chief Data Scientist, and what strategies will lead you to success? Where should analytics end and data science begin?
- Discover the path to establishing a truly data-centric culture and realizing organizational change: The compelling case for change and overcoming resistance in following science and not business instinct.
- Democratizing Data Science: Empowering non-technical analysts to use data science tools and make better informed judgements which lead to a greater data-driven culture
- The Data Scientist as a Partner in Success - Building Positive Relations with Internal Stakeholders: how can we convince other teams to work constructively with data science?
Using an interactive format, the forum will bring together over 100 senior-level data science peers to share their latest innovations, best practises, challenges and use cases, as well as facilitate conversations and connections. Alongside keynote presentations from our senior speaker line-up, our informal discussion groups, in-depth masterclasses and networking sessions provide you with the opportunity to take away the new ideas and information you need to deliver real benefits to your company.
30+ Inspiring Speakers
Why invest your time?
Specific to Your Role & Business Driven
This is not ‘just another data science event’ – it focuses on both the technical and strategic elements of leading data science in your organization. This means we bring you different, new, and tailored data science insights.
Interactive Format, Outstanding Networking
With 12 discussion groups dedicated to data science, tailor the agenda to suit your needs and benefit from the conversational nature of break-outs. Plus, with 6.5 hours of networking, the event provides conversations and connections crucial to your day-to-day work.
Exchange Knowledge and Learn from Experts
Hear from your peers, with industry leading speakers sharing the most successful data science projects from start to finish. Reduce prep time, keep up-to-date with the latest innovations, and discover insights applicable to your use case.
Global Forum Highlights
Attendees from our global series of CDO & CAO events tell us about the challenges they face and the key insights they took away from the event. Take a look at the attendee list below.
Take a look at the past attendee list...